While I was in San Francisco friends took me out of town for a great little road trip down the coast to Santa Cruz. It was a pretty much perfect Saturday, we stopped at beaches along the coast and had a great time. It was my favorite day of the whole week being in San Francisco. Just hanging out, driving along the coast, it was a first for me in the States, and it was beautiful.
On the way…
* we had the best sandwich in the world in Half Moon Bay
* bought goat lotion at a goat farm
* tasted lots of incredibly tasting goat cheese at aforementioned goat farm
* had coffee at Verve Coffee in Santa Cruz (PS: awesome!)
* watched the sunset from a cliff in Santa Cruz
* walked the dogs a lot, they quite enjoyed themselves too
* almost froze to death putting our feet in the Pacific Ocean
* I stared at the ocean a lot. I just really love the ocean, it’s a beauty
* watched a dude play guitar on a cliff above a beach
* smelled weed in Santa Cruz
* ended the day with an excellent burrito
Thanks for taking me on this great little road trip, Corey, Jana and Rick!